Wednesday 7 July 2010

Shopping, SATC, Jamie Oliver and other treats

I have have a really busy few days, although must say I have had lots of treats which has been lovely. I went to Cambridge on Saturday for a bit of a catch up with a very old friend, we had a look around the shops and lots of chatting. The weather was wonderful so we had a coffee and did a bit of people watching. We found Jamie Olivers new eatery called jamies italian and was lucky enough to get a table. The food was fab and service was second to none. The building used to be an old library so had a wonderful dome with lovely natural light and as the kitchens are open you can see all the cooking and prep going on which adds to the whole ambiance. It is a great place to take the kids as they are very child friendly. I had the lamb lollipops and a root veg salad and it was wonderful.
I have just previewed the new Greengate winter collection and am really excited at placing an order for christmas bits. Cannot believe I am thinking that far ahead!
Finally saw Sex and the city on monday night and I thought it was very funny. Loved the clothes, shoes and handbags. My friend treated me to a much needed day at Eden Hall yesterday and it was so lovely and relaxing, thank you Mrs R!
Must get on and work! have fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment